Call for Art: 2nd SHOEBOX, Todd Gallery, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Deadline: November 30, 2016
SHOEBOX is an international juried competition featuring three-dimensional work designed to fit within the inner dimensions of a shoebox selected by each participating artist.
● Each applicant is free to select any shoebox for use from baby-size shoes to boots.
● Shoebox must be used to encase and accompany the shipment of each exhibit selected work.
● Shoebox is intended only as a size guide, not for incorporation into work or as part of display unless that is artist’s desire.
● Shoebox must have been commercially produced and feature the brand of shoe originally contained.
● Double box work after placing work in shoebox first for added shipping protection & packing efficiency.
● Once emptied after delivery shoeboxes will be used for promotional purposes and returned with work at close of exhibit.
Call for Art: Design the 2016 Alive at The Bluebird Official Poster
Deadline: September 30
Local artists are invited to enter Alive Hospice’s 2016 Alive At The Bluebird poster contest! Entries are due Sept. 30, and the winning design will become the official artwork for the 23rd annual Alive At The Bluebird concert series in January 2016 and the 3rd Annual Bluebird In The Boro series in March 2016.
Alive At The Bluebird is a month-long concert series featuring more than 100 hit songwriters playing to benefit Middle Tennessee nonprofit Alive Hospice. The winning design will be featured on event posters and T-shirts to be sold at The Bluebird Cafe as well as event programs and other promotional vehicles.
Call for Art: 12 x 12: A National Juried Exhibition of Small Works, Todd Gallery, MTSU, Murfreesboro, TN
Deadline: November 30
The 12×12 exhibition is juried and comprised of works that do not exceed 12”x12”x12”. While primarily 2D in nature, there are no media restrictions. Now in its 5th year!
BORO ART CRAWL Call for Artists- Please see this pdf for more information! Boro Art Crawl Call