- Explain and demonstrate artistic techniques.
- Observe and evaluate pupils’ work to determine student progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Prepare students for exams or assessments.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Ensure classrooms are stocked with adequate supplies.
This job requires a High school degree or GED.
- Bachelors Degree in Art, BFA, MFA, MED
- Published Artist
- Experience as a teacher K-12
- Experience displaying art in a studio or exhibit