Call for Art: 2nd SHOEBOX, Todd Gallery, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Deadline: November 30, 2016
SHOEBOX is an international juried competition featuring three-dimensional work designed to fit within the inner dimensions of a shoebox selected by each participating artist.
● Each applicant is free to select any shoebox for use from baby-size shoes to boots.
● Shoebox must be used to encase and accompany the shipment of each exhibit selected work.
● Shoebox is intended only as a size guide, not for incorporation into work or as part of display unless that is artist’s desire.
● Shoebox must have been commercially produced and feature the brand of shoe originally contained.
● Double box work after placing work in shoebox first for added shipping protection & packing efficiency.
● Once emptied after delivery shoeboxes will be used for promotional purposes and returned with work at close of exhibit.