Art Instructor – Photography &
Art Instructor – Drawing/Printmaking
Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and
methods of instruction to meet students’ needs and aspirations.
- Explain and demonstrate artistic techniques.
- Observe and evaluate pupils’ work to determine student progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Prepare students for exams or assessments.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Ensure classrooms are stocked with adequate supplies.
This job requires a High school degree or GED.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelors Degree in Art, BFA, MFA, MED
- Published Artist
- Experience as a teacher K-12
- Experience displaying art in a studio or exhibit
Please be prepared to showcase your website and/or professional portfolio
Part-Time position working approximately 20hrs a week